TIP OF THE DAY
I SAW A OTHER GOOD DAY

reading the mail so far on religion. well for years i have said med i
take,politic is my business, what church is yours all i asked was for you to
believe. the list is not the place for none of it. what your sex live is not
for me to judge. that is all.

                                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE -54

                                     PS. NOV. 14 MOM WILL BE 7?????????