Carol what shall I do with my walking stick when travelling to Mars? I'd
like some company on the trip although one is practically weightless in
space. I really am worried about my stick though, would it weigh too heavy
for the rocket. What about customs? each time that I fly to the UK I have to
place my stick on to the conveyer belt and it is x-rayed. The last time that
I went through I had a block. Froze up and could not move until my lovely
wife realised what was wrong she grabbed my stick and placed it in my hand
and told me to close my eyes and then to step one pace forward. That command
helped me to start off again. I felt a right fool at the time but the people
that witnessed my block were very understanding. One more question what
would we call the rocket. Parkies express????
http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html
If your face wants to smile,Let it.
If it doesn't make it.