Linda Goldkrantz wrote:

> On some medical-related listservs or chat rooms, there is a medical
> professional who monitors (not censor) the commentary...to advise, to flag
> misinformation, etc. Is there such a person doing that for the PIElist?

Linda, I think that it would be difficult to have a medical professional
monitor this list because PD effects us in so many different ways and probably
no two of us in the same way. In addition there seems to be a substantial
difference of opinion among the pros on a lot of PD meds and treatments. I
think Dr. Leiberman's "Ask the Doctor" is a tremendous asset to this list
because of the large number of PD patients he has treated. I am sure I am
prejudiced because I used to be a patient of his (until he joined NPF and
moved from Phoenix ). There are also several other Doctors who are members of
this list and they do a pretty good job of keep us from getting too far off of
the normally accepted path, without being formally monitored.
Bob Chapman