Dear Sir,

I am also a cry baby!!!  I just joined the list recently and find it very
helpful...sometimes.  I am in the early stages and am lucky enough to be able
to still do most things.  Sometimes I find that I am depressed by the future
and reading all the posts from people suffering more than me with this
disease doesn't cheer me at all.  Sometimes I think Wow I'm not half as bad
off as I thought, just look at what all these brave people deal with
everyday.  I think eventually I will be able to cope much better with all
this, what choice do we have?  But we have to remember that it's all new to
us, just yesterday we were young and looking forward to a much different
future.  I now wake each day with a better attitude and look forward to
making the most of every moment.  Keep on the list it will help you and
others like us....

Maiden Sherry
47/47/43