Bob, I do my praying for whom ever I pray for privately and think that is a good idea for everyone.
There are many religions on this list, if the prayers all go to one place (someone else's note)
fine. I just keep mine private and ignore everyone else's. I am Jewish, rarely feel offended except
by people who try to convert me, that would be hard to do in cyberspace anyway. I think this thread
should end. Nita