In a message dated 11/12/99 1:51:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< In our townhouse complex there are also SHintos,
 Hindus, Mormons, Catholics, Russian and Greek orthodox, all manner of
 Protestants and even some atheists  and agnostics.>>

My word, Hilary, but that sounds like an interesting place to live.  Is there
interaction among your neighbors, such as do any of you cook a meal for
others or share their worship experience?  We live in a multi-cultural area
in Albuquerque, with Hispanics,  Native Americans and Anglos, and this is
special, also.
Clare