In a message dated 11/12/99 12:57:03 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Murph, my opinion, is that very few people are against religion, or anti-God.
 The problem has never been with religion or prayer.  >>

I think most of those angel programs are more than a bit silly.

I may be eat up with a bad case of the dumb a__, but I think there was an
appropriate point made by the originator of this string which is being
missed.

As I recall, before he launched into a proposed remedy, he described the
situation.  Again as I recall (I deleted the e-mail) his complaint was that
all reference to God was to be stricken from TV.  That, to me, is religious
intolerance of the first degree.

Regards,
WHH 56/38/37