Yeah, yeah, I know, it's been forever and a day since you last heard from me.
My life, in many ways has gotten better. I have a caring fiance - to become
my wife on December 11th. And in some ways, I have gotten a lot weaker.
It seems that this darned disease robs ever the youngest among us of our
strength.
I have been looking into the opportunity of deep brain stimulation,
specifically of the STN.
My doctors and I think I would be a candidate for it. And the Marshfield
clinic here in Wisconsin is doing them now.
Can anyone offer me any advice on this procedure e.g. how to get into a
program, what it entails, what it might cost me (my insurance), time off of
work?

God bless you all,
Jacob Drollinger
29/11