Dear Jim,
Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to respond privately to a post
on this list. I regret this very much, personally, and don't post much
anymore. To respond privately to a post, you'll need to hit "Reply,"
remove the "Parkinsn" e-mail address, and copy/paste in the address of
the person to whom you wish to respond.

And it's fine to use usernames on the list, at least I sure hope so,
there are enough peculiar restrictions already. I like your posts AND
your username -- keep on postin'!!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--