Hey, janet...
A first for me is that I just tried your TOPICS.   lol

I gotta admit...
this subject line had me a bit worried.
I knew diabetics might need amputations
But I didn't know a PWP's problems could go that route.
Phew!  I'm glad that not "real".
Bonnie
For info on SPARKLE -
(Smiling PARKies Live Easier -)
ps...
Kathrynne's reply is the best yet re reply to sender.