janet,
I was referring to the comment that k holden made about copy & pasting the
sender's e-mail address. It seems a lot of people can't comprehend the copy /
paste theory. That's one of the few things I was fortunate enough to "get".

I personally don't care which way the program is set up...
reply to sender vs reply to list. I'm the type that "goes with the flow".

I agree w/you that w/o L-Soft we wouldn't have the TOPICS feature but you
activated them.

You're doing a great job helping Barb P & all of us.
Bonnie
For info on SPARKLE -
(Smiling PARKies Live Easier -)