In a message dated 11/13/99 5:01:23 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I would like to hear from anyone in the St. Louis area regarding
 referrals to neurologists and therapists specializing in the field of
 neurological rehabilitation.  Thank you. >>

I live in O'Fallon IL.  Plan to move soon though.  Perhaps we could get him
set up before we bug out for Lubbock.  Downtown St Louis is only 15 minutes
away.  My physician for PD is a member of the neurology faculty/staff at Wash
U, School of Medicine.  Perhaps I can help.

Best,
WHH 56-38-37