From: SIR JAMES1st <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FUN:re mirapex-Sir James
Date: Saturday, November 13, 1999 7:00 AM

Janet,
      Just so I know and don't jump to conclusions,has Leo had his sense of
humor removed????

Or does he just not like user names??   Better yet is the user name ( Sir
James ) or use of user names

frowned at on the List. Just trying to add a little something  different to
the day.  For now this is a

private conver, between you me and the fence post.

Jim Carter