Have I missed something?  Isn't it possible to send someone a private message
by using their e-mail address at the top of the page?  That's how I contacted
Janet.  Second item--About user names--exactly how does that work?  I've only
been doing this since the middle of September, so I've got a LOT to learn.
My three year old great niece calls me Mom Butterfly sometimes (when she's
being a little butterfly).  I've used it as a password sometimes, is that a
user name?  And was that a dumb question?  Third item--and most
important--would anyone be interested in "adopting" a soldier who is
stationed overseas?  There is a program called ADOPTAPLATOON   SOLDIER
SUPPORT EFFORT.  My niece introduced me to it (her husband is in the Army).
You commit to sending cards, letters, and packages to a soldier for six
months.  You receive the name and address of a soldier, some info about him
and a list of suggested items for care packages.  The packages don't have to
be large and the post office will send you Priority Mail boxes, mailing
labels, packing tape, and customs forms--Free.  If anyone is interested the
address is www.adoptaplatoon.org> In order for packages to arrive in time to
Christmas, they must be mailed by Thanksgiving. If this is not appropriate
for the list, I apologize, but my niece says that some soldiers don't get
anything at all while they're overseas.  Whatever is sent is shared.  Thanks
and if anyone has any questions, contact me at [log in to unmask]>   Eleanor
(Mom Butterfly)