I guess I miss read your note ( Robin Hood ) and when I tried to find out if
I had I forgot that all messages went on the list. So with my smart-a__
comment ( Leo lose humor ) going public I figured I'd pretty well put my
foot in my mouth. It appears, that from the remarks, that a side effect of
PD is it gives one a little more understanding, forgiveness, accepting, and
humor. It's good to know that if I have to have to have this thing that I'm
in good company. With that said I will leave being a normal never do any
thing different or take chances and step out. I will become Sir James 1st
knight and friend to all ( boy am I hokey sometimes, but having fun ) and
dragon master

SIR JAMES