All,

I guess any discussion that rubs the wrong way isn't welcome.  Just use the delete key and "no comment".  How enlightening that approach is!  I have my own relligious beliefs which are personal and normally kept private.  Maybe I misunderstood the mission of this list.  I thought it was to be used soley for PD related topics.  (Check the archives for recent messages from the moderator-censor).   If not, then why does SPARKLE exist?

If you can convince me that silicon based life forms have anything whatsoever to do with PD then maybe I'm wrong.

Greg