In a message dated 11/10/99 9:14:29 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  I take 4mg/day
 presently  along with Amantadine and SInemet25/100 6-8per day.  I am tempted
 to ask my neuro to switch agonists.  Any opinions? >>

Marty,
I had a similar experience.  While the stuff worked well on PD symptoms, my
ankles started swelling.  I tried switching agonists to Requip.  That
particular trial ended miserably (Off all morning, dyskinetic all afternoon
and evening).  When I restarted Mirapex I increased the dose very slowly and
stopped well short of the previous dose.  I now take ¼ of a 1 mg tablet with
each of six doses.  My ankles have a hint of swelling.  The situation has
been stable for about a year now.

Regards,
WHH 56/38/37