Date:    Sun, 7 Nov 1999 09:15:29 EST
From:    Eldon Green <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BRAIN BANK

If I remember correctly, and that in it's self can be a problem, there was
talk of establishing a "Brain Bank" for Parkies' brains when we have no
further use for them.  This was for research purposes.  Did this ever get
going and if so can someone give me the details?
I coordinate a Parkie Support Group in Sun City Center Florida and we thought
we would give our member an opportunity to donate their brains and any other
bits and pieces that could be used, to science.
Eldon Green
Tampa Bay, Florida