Maid Jeanette,

           For such  words of compassion and caring I thank you. For this I send you the royal dragon of friend ship that his smile my brighten your day.
I also send you the wand of wish's. On your dark days may the wand bring sunshine to you. As you say it has been chosen for me to travel the road less traveled. It is good to know that on my journey
I will have fellow travelers such as you, for this I am grateful. It will make my journey an adventure of friendship with many new friends to meet along the way.
         I SIR JAMES 1ST Knight make it known from this day forth Maid Jeanette will be known as LADY JEANETTE Of The Royal Court, Friend of the Traveler. So says the King