Dear List-family...

I"m "falling-down-tired" right now which is the same as being
"kick as* tired (in case ya didn't know.

I've been typing for the last coupla hours in a vain attempt to
respond to each and every  birthday greeting that my email was
overflowing with since this morning.

But I'm BEAT! (faking piteous whine) <grin>

All in all, this was a nice, but oh-so-tiring Birthday <squeezing
the last little bit of  empathy from the Group>

Oh.... did I remember to tell ya all I'm about ready to fall outta
my straight-jacket-like office chair from exhaustion? <they're
almost primed...) <LOL>

SOOOO.... even tho I TRIED to write each of you who kindly sent me
birthday greetings,  I simply can't sit here all hunched up like
Quasimoto and keep on typing any longer.

My brain is FRIED!

Sooooo (this is a second "SOOOO, and should not be construed as a
typo!) IF"N ya didn't get a personal thank you from me sometime
today, that means your original message to me showed up towards
the end of my email-list and thus, after being read AND treasured
by MOI, has unfortunately gone unanswered 'cause I'm going to bed
this very minute.

Oh... did I say I was tired? <YAWN>

BUT THANKS!!

Barb Mallut