FYI..... for those of ya who've been following my upcoming move, I
thought I'd let ya know that due to my desire to have the lovely
Spanish tile floor done RIGHT (newly laid tile HAS to cure for a
day or two before being walked on or having furniture lugged
'round on it)

Sooooo... when the contractor called and told me about the "cure"
(HECK!  I've been waiting for 25  YEARS to hear of a "cure" and
when I FINALLY *DO* it's the wrong one!!!) <groan> (grin), I gave
him an rather reluctant "OK." ("Reluctant" because I'm absolutely
PRIMED to move on the 18th!!

Barb (EAGERLY looking forward to getting this move over) Mallut

Moving day is now set for Tuesday, Nov. 23, at 9:00 a.m.