At 3:00pm, my Lady looked at me with clear blue eyes, smiled, and pursed her
lips for a kiss..... temperature is below 100, rest of the systems are
improving slowly and she is tolerating food again.
The doctors tell me the graft from the last surgery is looking good and she
asked me for another kiss before I left tonight.  Talk about a great gift,
this was the best one I can remember - and it came from my Lady's heart!
I will be offline until Wed, and am planning to go to Livingston to take
care of some business and spend one night with my boys. Thank all of you for
the cards etc
bob aka tex