Janice
When you are looking for a support group you need to find a Young Onset
Group, although they seem to be few and far between.   Our group does
have a few retired people and a couple who use wheelchairs when
necessary, but we are all young at heart. Our ages range from 26-65 with
a wide range of Parkinson's.   Our meetings are 2 hours long, but more
importantly we sit on  "cushy" chairs and sofas, have a half time
refreshment break, and a LOT of interaction!  Oh, and our speakers, which
are every other month, have ranged from doctors to yoga instructors.
Last month we had a speaker on Y2K preparedness.  I too enjoy the list
and have gotten a lot of good information from it  (although, I've been
pushing the delete button quite a bit lately!).  But sometimes it is nice
to talk to "real" people and get a reply to your questions right away.

Sharon H