Hi, Nancy.  I think the bags are available in Zellers/KMart/Walmart type
of stores.  I've also seen them in some drug stores.  "Magic Bags" could
possibly be the trade name for a specific manufacturer...not sure what the
generic name is...also seem to remember the 'recipe' for making them being
posted to the list a while ago.  The ones I bought came with two in a
package and were under $15 Canadian. They're also great for warming the feet
on a cold, Canadian, winter night.  :) Barb

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Nancy S. Vidal, M.A., CCC-SLP wrote:

> Hi Barbara, I would like to get one of those "grain bags" for  my mom.  What
> kind of store or place did you buit it from?  My mom gets bad muscle cramps,
> mostly at night.  I would like to get one for her.  Thank you for your
> input.  I value it.  Nancy

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing