hi all

At 14:48 1999/11/16 -0500, i wrote:
>hi all
>i offer the following in the spirit of sharing.
>janet
>At 14:09 1999/11/16 -0500, martha wrote to me:
>>Dear Janet:
>>I am offering the following in the spirit of helpful criticism,
>>not with malice. Please accept it in that spirit. ...

i think the music meister has gotten stuck in a rut
somewhere off on a tangential detour
it's a muddy road

martha and i each wrote something that we disagree about
lots of others have expressed opinions on same
on a controversial and probably unsolvable issue
at least in this decade

so we all have differing opinions, so what?

if we did not, we'd be clones
vive le difference

and now, for our next number, does anyone know the tune to
"How Can I Help A Parkie Today?"

your cyber-sibling in The Great White North

janet

who last night experienced
her first live in-yer-face hockey game [major atom league]
and her first live in-yer-face Zamboni
with her long-lost-and-found great-nephew kyle, 13 years old

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
e-mail - [log in to unmask]
web-site -  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/