Well, for those of you who know me, I's sure it will be a shock to learn  I
have had a rotator cuff tear in both shoulders. The first shoulder took 3
operations to repair, and i am waiting until dawana is better to have the
other side worked on. (For those who don't know me, i am a tad accident
prone, and have broken my feet 9 times, rt knee, 3 surgeries, rt shoulder
same, right arm twice, and lots and lots of ribs, fingers and toes). Unles
the pain is intolerable, I would put the surgery off as long as possible. It
is relatively painful, and I have spent 3 yrs getting back to the point i
started at just before surgery. Just my opinion,
bob aka tex

PS dawana is doing better, took the breathing tube out tonight