yvonne,

You are fortunate to have found us( the list I mean) so early in your
husbands fight with PD.  Just about anything you want to know can be learned
or referenced here.
Your husband could very well keep on teaching -don't cross any bridges till
you have to,

As for MIirapex - it is called an agonist.  It  is often given in the early
stages of PD alone, bur later is used to help sinemet - the most commonly
used drug to treat PD,
IT is my guess that that will be your husbands next med.

I know it is scary when you first get the diagnosis, but don't stay scared.
Get ready to learn all you can and get ready to fight with  all your
strength.  The worst thing you can do is give up.

Marty Rose59/10
mriose @egl.net