Dear list members,

A few weeks ago I posted a notice that I had created a trial version
of a web site which I thought would simplify finding information on
the internet about PD.  There are still some things to iron out as
well as some entries to add, but I think the usefulness of the site
outweighs the imperfections.  Based on this plus the favorable
comments I have received, I am now opening the "official" version at

http://www.pdindex.com

This is identical to the shakedown version, which was at

http://www.pdindex.com/test/

and which I will delete at some future time.

For those who missed my original notice, PD Index provides a table of
contents and an index to internet PD information as if the latter
were the contents of a book.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
age 61/dx 1990