Hi Clare,

Excuse me if I missed something ... but how about those cramps that are produced
by doing long or heavy exercises without being well fitted for their practice ,
else the caused by a thermal shock , etc.?  I suppose these are not related to
the brain behavior ....
Would dystonia include cramps ?

Best  wishes,

--