How devastating. My sincerest sympathies to Barbara and her family.
I have just come home from a memorial service for my brother in law, who
dropped dead while playing basketball last year at Thanksgiving.  It is also
the first anniversary of the death off a 14 yr old friend of my son, who
caught a cold and died of heart complications - also totally unexpected no-one
suspected he had a heart defect - a normal healthy kid they thought. And i
just heard that a nighbourhood kid, 15 yrs old was killed last weekend when
his bike collided with a truck - totally senseless! it makes one wonder.
Sorry for being so morbid, but they were all so young? Why?

hilary blue