George  FWIW(for what it's worth)

mirapex has been very beneficial to me. i also take selegeline and
amantadine. mirapex permitted me to stop taking sinemet CR. i believe
that the most important thing you can do is to insure that your
neurologist has a great deal of experience in treating PD.  there are
many neurologists who do not have the necessary experience in PD. above
all, do not be afraid to ask questions. make sure that your neurologist
is willing to work with you closely on your treatment.

It will take time for both of you to learn to deal with PD. unfortunately
it does not come with instructions. if you have any questions, e-mail me
at [log in to unmask]
murph 57/9