Dear List Family:

IMHO, although some list members post more often than others, there are
many more USERS who gain from less serious posts as well as the strictly
medical ones.  When I joined PIENetwork in Jan 1998 three months after my
initial diagnosis of Parkinson's, I was a shocked, fearful, uninformed
pwp(person with Parkinson's).

Now, I am a more seasoned pwp who is more knowledgable about PD, who has
gone from lurking to posting and who may FORGET to change the subject line
or hit return to sender THEN the individual sender's address on intended
offlist replies.  I am certainly planning to try HARDER to think before I
post and check the subject and TO: lines on my posts before I press SEND.

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?