Cari,
-I hear what you are saying. Everyone should try to remember to change
the SUBJECT line if they are not replying directly to the message the
SUBJECT talked about but we all make mistakes at times. Yesterday there
were many messages with a header of IMPORTANT. Most were about religion.
That doesn't make it easy for someone to delete delete them before
reading but as soon as I realized what the true subject was and since I
didn't have time to read all of them it was easy to delete them one at a
time. I know easy for me, a caregiver is not a PWP for whom deleting can
be a challenge.
-Hang in here for the part that is helpful. There are great people on
the list. I hope you re-ask the questions you didn't get answers for.
Kathy W