Sorry for the attachment on the previous copy of this post.  Ignore it

Charlie

Greg,

I'm sorry my English was not to your liking and if I wasn't clear I am
sorry-  if  double talk referred to my syntax rather than my argument. ( My
syntax does tend  to get tangled at  times and did in that letter).

 I was responding to Bob Anibal not to you. My thesaurus  gives as synonyms
of debate- "argument" and "disagreement"  There is a slight difference
between the two- a shade of meaning.

My point about religion as having a place on the list has to do with the
central role it plays in many people's lives. As I believe Murph asked-
":You wouldn't put a ban on talking about Sinemet would you?"  His faith is
that central to him.  While don't share his views on religion,  his faith in
his mind is inseparable from his PD.  I am against censoring any view.  I
will argue with him when he and I disagree- which is often- but I will
defend his RIGHT to discuss it here.   If the subject is too controversial
and will cause too much of a conflict I would be willing to take it off list
VOLUNTARILY but IMHO it belongs here.

Charlie