I know that this is not an official heading, but I've been making notes on
things I wanted to respond to and I'm going to do it all at once.
                                1. Re. Bubble Boy--I sent the info to my
niece, who is my wonderful and most excellent personal tech support, and she
keeps telling me "If you didn't ask for it, don't take it."  She was right.

 2.  Re:  Bio--Juanita, hang in there.  I'm CG for my Mother 24/7 (except for
Sunday morning during Sunday school and church) and it is very difficult to
be patient all the time, but I'm trying.  I've been taking St. John's Wort (a
friend recommended it--she calls it the stuff that keeps her from killing
everybody).  I'm not sure how well it works, but it doesn't hurt. Anyway,
whatever helps even a little, right?                                  3. Re:
Rain, Mammoths, & Walruses--You guys are incredible, especially Bob A.  I
picked up the storyline in midstream, as it were (no pun intended, Maryse),
about the time Bob got in on the act.  LOOOOOOOOVE IT!  Keep up the good
work.  We all  need  a break from PD once in while, whether its mammoths,
dragons or religion.                                 4. Re:  Sir James
1st--Love the way you think.  We need more brave knights and fair ladies in
this world, along with dragons, wizards, fairies, gnomes,etc.  May I be Lady
Butterfly?  You might want to keep this in mind, though, "It does not do to
leave a dragon out of your calculations if he lives near you"-- J. R. R.
Tolkein                          That's all--and you're all saying High Time,
too.  No, there's one more thing--                   5.  Re:  Non-PD
discussions on the List--I agree that the main function o f the list  should
be to pass on PD information and I've learned a lot in the few weeks I've
been on it, BUT, a little discussion, debate, banter--whatever you want to
call it--doesn't hurt anyone and often relieves the day to day frustration
and worry of dealing with something you can't change and very often can do
little about--PD.  I watch my Mother change a little more every day and I try
to be patient with things she can't help--confusion & hallucinations caused
by Sinemet(she's on minimum amount of CR she can take and Resperidal for
hallucinations, but it doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to).
Anyway, the list is a brief respite from all that, discussions, heated
debates, banter and all.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Eleanor