In a message dated 11/15/99 1:51:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 > After downloading some Windows updates ( can't remember which) my system
 > went into a sulk also. I then had netscape 4.6. That went wrong. So I
 > downloaded Netscape 4.7. At first I had a lot of problems. Everything

Gosh, Maryse, you certainly are a gutsy lady to tackle all that software.  I
call in a grandson, or the kid next door, and pay them to fix ANYthing or
install programs.  I had to take in a unit for repair and  disconnected wires
all by myself.....took me most of one day to glue on re-connect directions to
myself.  Felt really smug when the ON button produced the familiar sounds
again.
Clare