WE ALL WANT TO WISH BARBARA A SPEEDY RECOVERY!

THE THOUGHT OF HAVING MORE SURGERY REALLY TERRIFIES ME!
The nursing staff on my last surgery wrote my doses of  SINEMET, PERMAX,
AND TASMAR DOWN INCORRECTLY (GREATLY MAGNIFYING THE CORRECT
DOSES).  The nursing staff in ICU called my doctor over tothe  hospital and
wrote the order that I would be responsible for taking my own medication.
Fortunately
at this time I was able to do so.

A PARKINSONIAN MUST HAVE A PERSON WITH THEM IN THE HOSPITAL TO
MAKE CERTAIN THAT THEY ARE PROPERLY MEDICATED!  FOLKS--
THIS COULD BECOME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.