Bernard Barber said in part:

<snip>
.......add that personal attacks, character assassination, and other forms
of belittling, speak more to the character of the "attacker", and is
counter productive. Emotional Health requires authenticity of feelings. The
denial of feelings produces ill health and destroys the quality of
relationship with self and others. Our collective WE demands from us the
understanding that WELLNESS does not come with out great effort, which in
itself promotes health.

No one said it was easy.

To which jeanette adds: I agree and to use an often quoted phrase my dad
always used:  "If it were easy, everbody would do it." (used when he wanted
his children to excel)