It seems anyone who has convictions especially religious convictions is
classified. It would also seem that anyone that has pd is classified are we a
victim of our own weaknesses. Why not respect the individual allow the
individual to have conviction and applaud this fact.  To many prefer
indifference the silent killer.

mleo