BERNIE  AND LIST.  BERNIE said a lot like i think. this will not be my way i
usually post. tonight after reading the mail i am very confused and up set.
i have said i am not BOOK SMART ONLY SAY WHAT IS IN MY HEART AND IT GETS ME
IN LOT OF TROUBLE. i have made so many friends on or from the list at least
my heart says so. at one time i was thinking of ending my LIVE.  JANET. and
i will not go through all that picked up on it. i gave her my blessing in
trying to you all what i feel. i am in a down mood for a spell. do not
understand lot of things going on and being said. if it was not for the list
i do not know how i would be. you all help to keep on FIGHTING THIS DOG GONE
PD. CHARLIE was the one that did not see eye to eye. butt now i have lot of
respect for him. we talk off line to settle difference. i hope soon to get
over my mood i am in now. LETS ALL LOVE EACH OTHER AND FORGIVE ON AND OTHER.
MANY SAID THEY LIKE WHAT I WRIGHT.  VIVIAN says DON you need the list to get
the help you get from it. like her birthday cards and happy birthday she
got. like on BEST OF MY MEDS. so many said how they like it boy THAT MAKES
ME FEEL SO GOOD. IF SOME ONE SAYS I AM WRONG(yelling again) i hope i can
take it with a grain of salt. so if JANET or any one else says some thing
you don't like. LOVE AND FOR GET IT. this list to me is to let off steam.
VIVIAN says it gives her a rest of my complaining. yes i to get MAD. lolo
just let me know how wrong i am. can"t do more than shoot my self. lolo my
2nd book. GOOD NIGHT OR WHAT EVER TIME YOU ARE ON.

                                             I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN