Dear Barb,
As always, you come straight to the point with grace and compassion. I
love your posts!

You're the first PWP I've known who has quit smoking, so can't offer any
proven suggestions. However, I'm sure it must be very stressful,
and am concerned about stress's effects on PD symptoms. If it's
possible, I'd consider taking walks whenever you can, for walking is
rhythmic and increases blood flow and oxygenation to all parts of the
body including the brain; this may reduce stress. When I quit (5 packs a
day) it also helped take my mind off the need for a cigarette for a
little while. I hope you'll let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your words of wisdom, you set an ideal example for us all.

Best regards,
Kathrynne