Bob A..............
Another way of singling out who a post is directed to is for the reply post
to contain at least SOME of the original post being replied.
I know a lot of you don't copy/paste any but simply hit reply & that leaves
at lot of people (well I don't think I'm the only one) guessing what the
brief & vague reply is about.
Bonnie
For info on SPARKLE -
(Smiling PARKies Live Easier -)