TIP OF THE DAY
CHECK YOUR CANE FOR WINTER
I HAVE A HOME MADE ICE PICK FOR MINE EASY ON&OFF

      went to day he put me on some new . all told him i was getting
contipated. all so med for that. only for a short spell then off to other
doctor. hee knows what i went through 5 years ago. only if i begin to swell.
my pain i have in my belly could be from the scars. that to is to wait. told
mom it to him about when women have a baby that kicks. lo lo. got 2 types of
pain pill for my legs. and not to go crazy over in walking. also i am trying
to quit smoking. VIVIAN DID 4 YEARS AGO. HEAR IS THE WAY SHE STOPED1/2 TPS
CREAM TARTER,4OZ ORANGE JUICE AT BED TIME. DID THIS FOR WK'S AND THEY BAD
THAT MORN.(4WKS) that was 4 years ago. me 1 week now will let you know if it
works for me. i for got what a JONI asked me to do. also today igot a call
from the radio i tolk to about PD they hurd about me and asked if i would
help you know me yes. also she has a friend inMO. who is blind but uses a
mike. i have one but am going to learnVIVIAN SAID DAD  see you said years
ago you wanted to help PWP'S see the list and other tell you how you have
helped. ifeeel so much better now. ok my memory he just laughft DON just
give me a break his thing he like to tell me. oh am to take lot of tums. use
my tape recorder to help me. ok i will. so other might try it. got to get a
little DIG in. think i will take up on wrighting books (first learn how to
spell. lolo ) BARB P. said what i should have said. Janet is my cyber
daughter,IVAN my neffu. well the end of book 3

                                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND
VIVIAN
                                                         LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                                 BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                             DELIGHT IN THE SIMPLE JOY OF A LONG WALK

                                http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash