Leo Fuhr wrote:

> adequate and eloquent explanation, Michel. etc., etc., etc.,

I forgot to mention a very important part of this community besides the yard or
any maintenance.  Within a month or so after we moved in, Barbara fell in the
bedroom incurring a gash on the head and on her arm with bleeding.  We pulled
the emergency cord which is present in the bedrooms and the bathrooms, and
within seconds the phone rang from the front desk to verify the nature of the
pull cord, while the security people came to the door within two minutes with
emergency equipment.  They ascertained the seriousness of the situation, called
the emergency squad from the fire department which is less than minutes away.
While the medics came, Barbara was prepared for transport to the emergency of
our major county hospital.  Triage proceeded there and then it proceeded at a
much slower pace.
Several emergencies here provided a most salutary outcome in every case.  The
all the rooms have doors that can accomodate wheelchairs; all the bathrooms
have grab bars.  All the buildings are interconnected so that you never need to
go out into inclement weather or the cold winter or the hot summer.

Michel