When I first joined the list I jumped in fairly quickly with a question.  I
was so pleased when Camilla and others quickly responded.  It wasn't until
I'd posted several times that I noticed there weren't 1,000 plus responders
on the list but recalling the reluctance of alot of students to speak up
when in class, I just figured alot of list members were shy.

After a post of ?? stirred some controversary and I decided I was glad I
hadn't asked the initial ?, I started using my outbox to "HOLD" my posts to
the list and only actually sent later the ones I really wanted answered or
answers I didn't see someone else posting.  This method of waiting to send
a post serves me well unless I forget and press SEND/RECEIVE before
reviewing my posts.

Like most posters I have mistakenly sent private e-mail to the list(sorry
Hil & I got our private chat on here), forgotten to change subj line,
resisted change ie using new subj headers which help filter the list mail
for very busy or less abled members, and thought: "Why didn't I keep that
thought to myself?"  But overall, the list has/is a place I feel is my most
readily available support group at anytime of the day/night. Noone
understands a pwp like another pwp.

  And my name is Jeanette;  I'm an internetaholic.  I'm sure of that
because I have already "talked" to several of you even before I said good
morning to my husb and my dghtr.  I get sooo much out of this list!  Thank
you Barb P. for starting it.

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?