In a message dated 11/17/1999 7:56:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I've found several things that help me with cramping Marty.  I know your
dystonia is more severe than mere cramping, but the following have helped me
through some rather painful times.

Lynda,
Thanks very much for the suggestions.  It sounds like several of your
techniques are based on the idea of increasing the blood circulation to the
affected body part, which makes perfect sense.  I also think your techniques
apply more to my shoulder dystonia than my so-called "trunleal dystonia" but
I'll try your suggestions--maybe they will suggest other ideas.
Marty