Dear Listfriends,
FWIW, Intelihealth has an article on alpha-lipoic acid that is
of
interest to me, as a number of people with PD, including several
of my
clients, report neuropathy. ALA's property of having both fat-
and
water-solubility is potentially of value, also its implications
in
treatment of Alzheimer's. I am following this research closely,
in the
hope that ALA may prove to be beneficial in treating PD. To view
the
article:

http://www.intelihealth.com/enews?253101

--