 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        40   deg. F   :-)
Tomorrow morning, Channel 35 WPME-TV, Portland , Maine  will be taping
me, for airing on  an upcoming Thursday morning at 11 AM, possibly on
Thanksgiving
Day--November 25, for its  Forum 2000 series.

The topic will be Facing Foreclosure.  The topic is the financially-
challenged , disabled homeowner, who, due to a medical
condition, seeks solutions to avoid property tax foreclosure.

My own foreclosure date is December 17, 1999

I will be interviewed again by station owner, Dr. Wilson Hickam. I just
telephoned
to check in and confirm arrangements.

Ivan Suzman
:-)