Hi Joan,

Do you need something from me?   Proably the  list archives has
much that i have sent to PIEnet. YOu could go there and find something
:I wrote, and use it. I first joined the List in March, 1996.  I was off
from
Aug. 7, 1996 through early in 1997.

Good luck!

Ivan

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:58:36 -0600 Stan or Joan Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Dear Carole and others:
>      It is my firm belief that whenever a door is slammed shut a
>window
>is thrown open; my entire experience w/ this disease is based on that
>belief.
>As each of my social skills fall by the wayside (make up, vanity,
>long
>hair, voice, storytelling skills,  jokes, eating in public, my
>girlish
>figure), I must seek other outlets for expression & I believe this to
>be
>the case with most PWP's...thus the need and opportunity for the book
>we
>are putting together.
>The Book, entitled "Voices From The Parking Lot-Parkinson's Stories"
>&
>dedicated to the one & only Don McKinley, is a wonderful, powerful,
>sad,
>happy, angry yet above all else a celebration of life after the
>diagnosis of PD. We have over 30 authors whose works have been
>included,
>many from this list-it contains prose, short stories, poetry &
>art-all
>by PWP's or the people who love them. We hope to have further updates
>on
>this work soon, but I wanted to jump on this chance to put in a plug
>for
>it-as your comments seemed to warrant!! Coming Soon...so everyone say
>little prayer for our success. We feel that this will be a remarkable
>tool for Parkinson's Awareness
>

>Joan E. Snyder    48/10
><http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>
>"Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together."
>              - Eugene Ionesco

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)