I realize that this is really none of my business, but is it my imagination
or has the discussion, debate, whatever on libel on the Internet taken the
place of the discussion, etc., on religion?  To be perfectly honest, I found
the religion discussions interesting, but the current debate is just
disturbing and depressing.  If I am the only one who feels this way, I
apologize and I'll go back to lurking and pressing the delete key, but it
would be nice if everyone could just let it go and move on.  Eleanor